KEYLIME Event/Trade Show Coordinator
KEYLIME Event/Trade Show Coordinator in the Edmonton and surrounding communities
KEYLIME is seeking YOU! The strong independent women that is seeking an opportunity to introduce themselves as a Tradeshow/Event coordinator. Do you love attending events, meeting new people? Are you interested in health and wellness, yoga, and fitness? Areas of expertise include planning, organizing and managing events and trade shows. Managing logistics, creating marketing plans, overseeing design and set-up.
- Ability to establish and develop relationships.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic individual who is motivated by strong performance.
- Self directed, self motivated, and results oriented with a well established track record.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve aggressive sales revenue objectives.
- A competitive, results-oriented attitude with a strong worth ethic and high level of integrity.
- Self starter, confident.
- Strong communications skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for fashion
- Must have a flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work trade shows, events etc.
- Must have mode of transportation to transport clothing and racking.
- First and foremost, working at events such as home parties, open houses and trade shows, assisting customers by providing exceptional customer service.
- Contacting hosts, studios and events to set up at.
- Transporting product and racking.
- Achieve or over exceed sales goals.
- Working on tradeshow layouts of how merchandise is to be displayed.
- Ongoing maintenance and presentation of visual mannequins, and displays.
- Assisting on all events that KEYLIME is working on.
- Multitasking is a large part of the position and prioritizing and managing activities is essential.
- Competitive Wage Plus commission
- Approx 20 hours a week. Potentially more depending on availability.
- Reward Structures for Performance
- Generous Clothing Discounts
If this describes you please contact Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org