now hiring: KEYLIME FASHION CONSULTANT / PERSONAL SHOPPER
KEYLIME FASHION CONSULTANT/PERSONAL SHOPPER
KEYLIME is seeking YOU! The strong independent women that is seeking an opportunity to introduce themselves as a junior management staff with the role of influencing others, impacting the world of fashion and creating an inviting environment yet to be introduced to the world of KEYLIME. The greatest assets KEYLIME is offering you is the chance to open the world to your desires of growing into the fashion industry. This will be offered to you in mentorship with Kristi Wozniak who has already set the stage in fashion business!
- Ability to establish and develop relationships.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic individual who is motivated by strong performance.
- Self directed, self motivated, and results oriented with a well established track record.
- Ability to formulate business plans to sustain ongoing business growth.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve aggressive sales revenue objectives.
- A competitive, results-oriented attitude with a strong worth ethic and high level of integrity.
- Self starter, confident.
- Strong communications skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for fashion
- Proficient on computer systems.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work trade shows, events etc.
- Must have mode of transportation.
- First and foremost, working on the sales floor assisting customers by providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be available to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon?shifts, every other weekend, trade shows and evening private parties.
- Achieve or over exceed sales goals.
- Working on floor layouts of how merchandise is to be displayed.
- Ongoing maintenance and presentation of visual mannequins, and displays.
- Work on displays throughout the store and windows. Make sure that merchandise is selling.
- Assisting on all events that KEYLIME is working on.
- Multitasking is a large part of the position and prioritizing and managing activities is essential.
- Handling all aspects of day to day operations.
- Competitive Wage
- 20-30 hours a week. Potentially more depending on availability.
- Reward Structures for Performance
- Generous Clothing Discounts
- Potential ?to become store Manager in the SPRING?2014!
If this describes you please contact Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org